Serving the Comfort Needs of Our Community
Madison is a mid-sized city in the Tennessee Valley of northern Alabama, about 25 miles east of Huntsville and 86 miles north of Birmingham. Situated on the Tennessee River, Madison is a port city that has long enjoyed a thriving economy.
Historically, Madison has been a hub for river traffic and tourists. Cargo transit and tourism still play a major role in the city’s economy, along with mining, manufacturing, and technology. In terms of climate, the region has cool winters and hot, humid summers. To keep their homes comfortable year-round, Madison residents depend on expert HVAC services from Valley Heating & Cooling.
We handle a full range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services for our customers in Madison, including but not limited to:
- Heating Services: Our heating services include new heater installations, heater replacements, heater repairs, and routine heater maintenance. We work on all types of heating systems, including central forced-air heaters, gas and electric furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, radiant heat systems, geothermal systems, and more.
- Air Conditioning Services: We offer a variety of AC services to suit your needs, from new AC installations and replacements to emergency repairs and regular system maintenance. We service traditional central air conditioning systems, ductless mini-split air conditioners, window-unit ACs, heat pumps, and other types of cooling systems.
- Indoor Air Quality Services: From duct cleaning to air filter changeouts to whole-home humidifier installation, our team can help you improve the air quality inside your home. We offer a wide range of indoor air quality services to meet our customers’ unique concerns. Let our team help you with your indoor air quality needs today!
We are always available when you need us; we even offer emergency HVAC repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians will arrive promptly and can provide a free estimate before they begin any work so that you know what to expect. We strive to work with your budget and offer a range of special offers and discounts to make your next heating and cooling service more affordable than ever.
Up to $3500 in additional savings! *Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons or specials. Valid from Mar 30, 2023 - Dec 30, 2023
All heating and air conditioning systems need repairs at some point, and it's best to hire a professional to do the job. Sometimes a repair is as simple as cleaning a dirty condenser coil or changing an air filter. In other instances, however, the problem requires new parts or complex repairs.
The following are a few signs that a system needs service:
- The system is not blowing out any air
- The fan is blowing, but the house is not reaching the proper temperature
- The system keeps shutting off and turning on again
- There are strange noises coming from the air vents
- The smell of burning or mold is coming through the air vents
- The system keeps tripping the circuit breaker
If you’re having any of these issues or another sign of an HVAC problem, call Valley Heating & Cooling right away to schedule a repair.
Why You Should Hire a Professional for HVAC Installation
Whether adding air conditioning to a new property or replacing an old heating system, it’s always a good idea to hire a professional HVAC company to handle the installation. Proper installation is the key to getting the most out of your heating and cooling system. In other words, proper heating and air conditioning installation can lead to better system performance, higher energy efficiency, and a longer-lasting heater or air conditioner with fewer problems over time.
In addition, an HVAC professional from Valley Heating & Cooling can help you choose the right air conditioning and/or heating system for your needs. Some specific considerations include the type of system you want (e.g., central air, a heat pump, or a ductless system), the size of your home, and your budget. The size and placement of the system, the size of the ductwork, and the number of air vents in your house all have an impact on how your HVAC system performs.
The Importance of Preventative Maintenance for Your HVAC System
One of the best ways to protect an HVAC system is to schedule maintenance at least once a year. A maintenance visit typically involves inspecting the system thoroughly for issues, such as leaks, loose connections, a clogged air intake, and a faulty thermostat. Maintenance also includes cleaning condenser and evaporator coils, checking the air filter, and adding refrigerant or lubrication as needed. Often, preventative maintenance can catch problems while they’re small and easy to fix. Madison homeowners who schedule annual maintenance with Valley Heating & Cooling can maximize the lifespan and the energy efficiency of their HVAC system.
Call the Experts at Valley Heating & Cooling for Quality HVAC Services Today
If you need HVAC services in Madison, Alabama, don’t hesitate to call the experts at Valley Heating & Cooling. Your heating and cooling systems impact your comfort, your health, and the safety of your home. Our experienced technicians know how to repair any system and can advise you on the best solutions for your home.
We are available 24/7 for same-day service, and all parts and labor come with a 10-year warranty. Call today for a free estimate: (256) 474-7550.