Our Air Conditioning Services
Our technicians receive extensive, ongoing training to remain up to date on all the latest HVAC technology. As such, they are equipped to handle any type of air conditioning service you may need.
Our AC services include but are not limited to:
- Air Conditioner Installation: When installing a new air conditioner, it’s always best to trust the experts. At Valley Heating & Cooling, we know how to properly size and install all types of air conditioning systems. We can help you choose the right solution for your home from some of the industry’s leading brands. Then, we’ll get right to work installing your new AC and ensuring that everything is working well before we leave.
- Air Conditioner Replacement: If your air conditioner isn’t meeting your needs, it might be time to consider replacing it. Our team can help you determine if it’s time for AC replacement and, if so, can help you find an ideal replacement system for your home. We work quickly to minimize downtime and restore your home’s comfort while simultaneously ensuring the highest quality results, every time.
- Air Conditioner Repairs: Whether your AC fails in the middle of a hot summer night, or it keeps breaking down when you try to use it, count on Valley Heating & Cooling for fast, reliable air conditioning repairs. We are available around the clock for emergency repairs and always arrive on time with everything needed to get the job done right. Our technicians will provide an accurate diagnosis and honest service recommendations you can trust.
- Air Conditioner Maintenance: It’s important that you have your AC inspected and tuned up at least once a year, ideally before the temperatures start to rise. With annual AC maintenance from Valley Heating & Cooling, you can enjoy better cooling performance and increased energy efficiency, along with lowered utility costs and a longer system lifespan. Routine maintenance also saves you money with fewer breakdowns and emergency repairs.
Ready to schedule air conditioning services with Valley Heating & Cooling? Give us a call or contact us online to speak to a friendly and professional member of our team. We can help you set up your next service or get started with a free estimate.
Up to $3500 in additional savings! *Not to be used in conjunction with other coupons or specials. Valid from Mar 30, 2023 - Dec 30, 2023
If your air conditioner works but maybe not as well as it could, you may not realize that it could benefit from professional service. Certain warning signs indicate an issue with your AC; you should never ignore these signs, as doing so could lead to worse problems down the road.
Some of the most common signs that there’s something wrong with your air conditioner include:
- An air conditioner that won’t turn on
- Indoor temperatures that don’t match your thermostat setting
- Uneven cooling/warm or cool spots throughout your home
- Vents that only blow warm air
- Strange, loud noises, such as banging or clanking
- Unpleasant odors coming from the air conditioner or the vents
- Visible mold or mildew growth
- Water leaks or pooled water around the AC unit
If you notice any of these signs—or any other problem with your air conditioner—call Valley Heating & Cooling right away. Our technicians can quickly and accurately diagnose the problem, then provide the proper service recommendations. We are always honest with our customers; if your system can be repaired, we will let you know. However, there are certain instances in which it may be necessary—and even beneficial!—to replace your air conditioner. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have and provide more information so that you can make the right decision for your home.
How Valley Heating & Cooling Can Help with Your Cooling Needs
We have been the area’s trusted heating and air conditioning provider for more than 45 years. When it comes to keeping your family comfortable and cool, you can rely on our team to get the job done. We respond quickly to all service requests because we know how important a reliably working AC is for your family.
Our technicians work efficiently and never cut corners so you can get back to enjoying a comfortable home and know that the results will last. In fact, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction and proudly stand behind everything we do. If you’re not happy with our work for any reason, just let us know, and we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
At Valley Heating & Cooling, we are proud to have earned numerous positive reviews from past customers, as well as the trust of our community. If you are looking for reliable air conditioning services in Madison, reach out to our team today to learn how we can help.